Wednesday 3 April 2013

Gyaru Luxury Brands+ New Louboutins

I haven't really made any articles in a while (mostly because of school) so in this post we will enter the amazing world of luxury brands.
In gyaru, the brands mostly used are Louis Vuitton, Burberry and Christian Louboutin.
I recently went and bought these babies( image up top).
Yes!!!!! finally my first pair of Louboutins!!!!!!!! OMG age!!!
Now, back to the subject. Louis Vuitton has a long history with gal, starting from kogal. Young privileged kogyaru would go and buy these expensive bags by either using their parents money or doing enjo kosai. This to them meant social class and made the other, younger gals respect and look up to them. As for Burberry, the scarves were also worn by kogal for the same reasons. Nowadays, they're actually out of style (should be avoided!!!). A considerable new brand for gyaru is Louboutin. Sported by onee gyaru ( usually) because a pair of these are about 1,200$   (╥_╥) but trust me, they're worth it!
 I know this isquite short but I'm planinga better, longer and researched article so make sure to follow me!! Bye bye gals!!

No comments:

Post a Comment